2019-2020 Board Elections
The West Texas Chapter is eager to start the 2019 - 2020 year by filling a few open board member positions.
This year we will have four (4) Board Level positions that will be available. They are:
- Marketing Chair
All positions are two (2) year terms with the President-Elect position automatically sliding into the President's role at the end of the 2-year term. All of these positions are elected by general membership vote.
The timetable for this year's elections are as follows:
- Submission of interested candidates - received by July 19th, 2019;
- Elections to be held from July 20th through July 29th;
- Election results announced July 30th.
All candidates must submit their offer of candidacy to email@example.com .
All candidates need to be a member in good standing at the time of their submission.
Please indicate on you candidate submission:
- Your name
- Your HIMSS Membership number
- The Board position you are interested in
- A head shot
- A brief profile of your background and why you are interested in this position. This last item will accompany your head shot and name on our website so voters can refer to you and your platform. Please keep this to less than 500 words.
We look forward to having you participate and be an integral piece of moving the West Texas Chapter forward!