West Texas Chapter Annual Business Meeting
114 W Loop 289, Ste 200
Lubbock, TX 79416
Virtual Meeting will be sent to all registered attendees
Annual Board Meeting:
- Welcome and final opportunity to vote for open Board positions
- Presidents Annual Update
- Lunch - at this time voting ends and we will tally votes for the open board positions
- Review voting results and vote to accept board election votes by chapter members
- Introduction of our new West Texas HIMSS Board Members and Emily as our 2019-2020 Chapter President
- Words from our 2019-2020 Chapter President
Open Chapter Board Positions:
As part of the Annual Business Meeting we must vote for our four open Board Positions. Those are:
- Marketing Chair
All positions are two (2) year terms with the President-Elect position automatically moving into the President's role after the first year. The chapter board positions are elected by a vote from active chapter members.
Chapter Candidacy Submissions
All candidates must submit their offer of candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 19th!
Please include the following with your submission:
- Your name
- HIMSS Membership number or affiliated email address
- the Chapter Board Position of interest
- a brief profile of your background and why you are interested in this position
The timetable for this year's elections are as follows:
- Submission of interested candidates - received by July 19th, 2019
- Elections to be held online from July 20th through the beginning of the Annual Business Meeting on July 30th.
- Election results will be announced and a request to approve the new board will be on July 30th during the Annual Business Meeting.
Voting can happen online or during the beginning of the Annual Business Meeting on July 30th.
I look forward to partnering with the new board members and seeing you all at our West Texas HIMSS Annual Business Meeting on July 30th!
West Texas HIMSS President